The Simplest Guide to Install HP Printer Driver
HP printer installation process requires the user to install HP printer drivers. Printer drivers are necessary for the computer to let the printer run applications that do the printing. In this step-by-step guide, we will teach you how to install HP printer drivers into your computer using HP Envy 500 printer as our base model.
Usually, the software that you use to install your HP printer is the same software that installs HP printer drivers in your computer. For example, if you are setting up HP Envy 5000, then your HP Envy 5000 printer installer should already have installed some printer drivers in your computer. However, if due to some reason you don’t have functional drivers, you can install separate software to fix that problem. The steps to do so are mentioned below in our step-by-step guide.
Step-by-Step Guide to install HP printer drivers in Killeen & Pasadena in Texas USA
Note that for this guide we would be using HP Envy 5000 as the printer model. You can follow the same steps for a different printer model. You must also note that Printer drivers can only be downloaded for Windows and Mac OS which is to say if you are using other operating systems such as Linux or Ubuntu, this is not the guide for you.
- To download the printer drivers for HP Envy 5000, you must download the HP Envy 5000 printer installer. Go to the official HP-Website and scroll to the bottom of the home page.
- Find the “Download drivers” option in the Quick Links section of the website and then right click and select “Open in a new tab.”
- Now select “Printers” in the window that opens up.
- The screen will now ask you to put your printer’s model number in the text box. Put HP Envy 5000 in the text box and press enter (If you are looking to install HP printer driver for another printer model in Mesquite & McAllen in Texas USA, then type the model of your printer instead).
- This should open a window that “Software and drivers for HP Envy 5000.”
- HP will detect the operating system of your printer automatically. Check the operating system detected by HP which should be written right below the page title.
- If you are using a different operating system, then select, “Choose a different OS” option.
- This should open a drop-down menu. Select your operating system from the options given in the list.
- Once you have selected your operating system, click on “Change.”
- Now, click on the plus sign in front of “All Drivers” and then click on “Driver product Installation software.”
- Select “Download” to download your HP Envy 5000 printer installer.
- Make sure that you are not using VPN during the download.
- Once the file has been downloaded, double click on it to run the installer.
- The HP Envy 5000 printer installer will now begin an extraction process to extract all the drivers. Wait till the process is complete and let the software open a dialogue window.
- The dialogue window of your installation wizard will help you to setup and install HP printer driver for Envy 5000 in Killeen, Pasadena, Mesquite, McAllen in Texas USA.
- Now agree and accept the agreement to continue and wait while the software completes the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, select the “Manual Setup” option to connect your printer to your computer easily.
- Now if you are using a wired printer, then connect it with the computer after selecting the “USB” option. Similarly, if you are using a wireless printer, connect your PC to your printer using your internet network after selecting the “Wireless” option.
- After you have connected your printer to your computer, you will notice that the process is complete and that the installation has ended.
Although we have made the guide by taking HP Envy 5000 as an example, you can follow the same steps as mentioned above to download and install HP printer driver for your printer in Killeen, Pasadena, & Mesquite. You can also use the steps mentioned above to download and install other software for your printer such as software updates, firmware, utility tools and others.
If you have followed all the steps mentioned above you will be able to install HP printer drivers for your Envy 5000 with the help of HP Envy 5000 printer installer. If you have any more questions or you are facing some difficulties in the process, you can reach out to us and explain us your problem. We would love to help you.