Epson printer installation process for latest printer models is comparatively an easy task since latest models are wireless and can be installed directly through the Wi-Fi network. However, for older printer models like Epson L3110, installation process is a little different. Epson L3110 comes with a CD which helps the user to install the printer on the computer. This CD can be inserted in your desktop and can help you connect with your printer. But using the CD is not compulsory for the installation process.
If you are using an old printer model and you want to install Epson printer without CD in Amarillo, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Brownsville Texas USA then we have the simplest guide for you. We have made a step-by-step Epson printer installation guide with easy to follow, detailed instructions so that we can help you perform every step effortlessly and without any confusion. Our guide covers all the necessary steps that your must follow if you are performing a first-time installation so after following all the steps written in our guide, you will be able to successfully complete the installation process.
The Step-by-step guide to install Epson Printer without CD in Amarillo and Grand Prairie TX USA
If you wish to install Epson printer without CD, you must follow 4 major steps:
1. Connect your printer to your computer.
2. Add your printer.
3. Install Epson printer drivers.
4. Register your device.
Once you have followed these four major steps, you will be able to finish Epson printer installation process successfully in McKinney, Brownsville Texas USA. But before you move ahead, you must make sure that you have a USB cable and that you are connected to a strong internet network.
Now, follow the steps written below to install Epson printer without CD:
Step 1: Connect your printer to your computer
For this step, you would need a USB cable. If you are using a MacBook, then you might need to attach your USB cable to a USB adapter since the port type of your USB will be different from the port type on your Mac.
To connect your printer to your computer, follow the steps written below:
1. Connect your printer to a power source.
2. Connect the USB cable to your printer and then connect its other end to your computer.
3. Now press the power button to turn the power on.
4. You will notice that as the power turns on, Epson opens a setup wizard window on your computer. This window should open automatically within a couple of minutes.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions given by this Epson printer installation software to connect your printer with your computer.
Step 2: Add your printer to your computer
1. Press the start button to open the menu.
2. Type “Printer” in the search box and click on “Printer and scanner.”
3. Now select “Add Printer.”
4. Let windows search for printers and select yours when it appears in the menu.
Step 3: Install Epson printer drivers
Installing printer drivers is one of the most important steps of the Epson Printer Installation process in Amarillo, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Brownsville Texas USA. Without printer drivers, your printer won’t be able to work with your computer. Therefore, take extra caution while performing this step. Follow the instructions written below:
1. Make sure that your computer is connected to a strong internet network and then open the browser on your computer.
2. Search “Epson [write printer model here] printer drivers.” For example, if you are looking for printer drivers for Epson L3110, you will type “Epson L3110 Printer Driver.”
3. Now click the first link on your search results page. This should take you to a webpage about your printer on the official Epson website.
4. Upon scrolling, you would be able to see a list of softwares and drivers that can be downloaded for your printer model.
5. Check if your detected operating system is correct or not. If not, then use the drop down-menu to change the operating system.
6. Now click on the blue “Download” button in front of the driver package that you wish to download.
7. Wait for the download to be completed and then run the file.
8. This should open a printer installation wizard.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions given by the wizard to successfully install Epson printer drivers without CD.
10. Once the process is completed, close the window.
11. Give a test print command to check if your printer is now working with your computer or not.
Step 4: Register your printer device
Usually, you will be prompted to register the device automatically during the process. However, if no installation wizard prompts you to register your device, then you can complete the process manually. If this is the first time that you are trying to install Epson printer without CD in Amarillo, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Brownsville Texas USA, then you must complete your product registration before you end the process. To do so:
1. Go back to the browser window from which you downloaded the printer drivers.
2. Now, find and click on the “Registration” tab beside “Manuals and warranty.”
3. You will see a blue button titled “register now.” Click on it.
4. This will guide you to another window, where you will be prompted to write your product’s serial number.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
6. This concludes the Epson printer installation process.
If you have followed all the steps mentioned above then you would have been able to install Epson printer without CD and register your device in the same process. We hope that this installation guide helped you. Please feel free to connect with us if you have any queries or if you face any kind of an issue.