How to install HP printer drivers for your first HP printer setup
If you have purchased an HP printer for the first time and you don’t know how to complete your HP printer installation,
then you don’t need to worry. We provide HP printer installation services with the help of our installation guides and with the help of this guide,
we will help you to learn how to install your HP printer drivers so that you can complete your HP printer installation process with the help of the official installation software.
How to Install HP Printer Drivers
In this guide, we would not be using any third-party drivers/installers from external companies that provide HP printer installation services. This is because third party drivers are harder to update. Therefore, in the long run, it is better if you download and install only the official HP software. With the help of the steps written below you would be able to download HP printer drivers and complete your first HP printer installation successfully.
To download and install HP printer drivers, follow the steps written below.
- Make sure that both your computer and your HP printer are connected to each other. You can connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable if you are using a wired HP printer. However, for wireless HP printers, you must connect both your printer and your computer to the same internet connection. Many companies that provide online HP printer installation services like us, have detailed guides to help you connect your printer with your computer so you can refer to that in case you don’t know how to do it on your own.
- Once your HP printer and computer are connected, you should use the browser application of your computer to navigate yourself to HP’s official website. You can do that by typing “HP official website” in the search box and pressing enter. Usually the top link on the search results page would lead you to the home page of HP’s website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the website until you can identify the “Quick Links” section of the website. The Quick links section of the website is a part of the website that lists all the important links to different web pages of the website for the convenience of the user.
- One of the links in the Quick links section should be titled “Download Drivers.” Click on this option to go to the download page.
- You should now select “Printers” and type in the model number of your device into the text box on the page. Double check before you press enter.
- Check the operating system that has been automatically detected by the website and correct it manually if needed.
- Listed on the page will be all software files that are available for your printer. You can click on them to expand their description before you decide which one to download.
- When you will run the file, it will open an installation wizard. This wizard is a safe driver installer unlike the third-party driver installers that are often promoted by external companies that provide HP printer installation services.
- You can easily complete the installation process by following the on-screen instructions of the wizard.
This concludes our guide on how to install printer Drivers for the first time. Since you are installing your HP printer for the first time make sure that you also register your device before you start using it. Usually, HP’s installation wizards will ask you to register your device automatically which is another reason why you should only use official HP printer installation services.
We hope that this guide helped you to install your HP printer drivers and that you were able to complete your first HP printer installation. Do write to us in case you need more help. We would be glad to assist you.