How to Install Canon Printer Driver
The need to install Canon printer driver can arise if you are installing your Canon printer for the first time or if your printer has stopped responding to your printing commands. Re-installing printer drivers is a good step to ensure that your printer keeps working smoothly with your computer. In this guide we will teach you how to install Canon printer drivers easily from Canon’s website.
However, before following the steps written in the guide below, you must ensure that your computer is connected to a strong internet connection since you would be required to download some Canon driver files from the internet. Also make sure that you know the model number of your Canon printer. Please note that we do not recommend that you use some third-party drivers and that we will always suggest that you download only the official files.
Step-by-Step Instructions to Install Canon Printer Driver in Killeen, Pasadena, Mesquite, McAllen Texas USA
- Open the browser on your computer and search for “Canon website.”
- Click on the first link. This should lead you to Canon’s home page.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the page to find the “Downloads” option. This should be towards the right of your screen. Select the “Downloads” option and let the website re-direct you to another page.
- Now, type the model number of your printer in the type box or you can select your printer by scrolling through the options in the “Browse by our product range” menu.
- This should lead to a page with your printer’s model name. Go to the “Drivers, Software & Firmware” menu.
- Type drivers in the keyword section to download and install Canon printer drivers in Killeen, Pasadena.
- Select the correct operating system from the menu.
- Select “Driver” under the “Type” section.
- Click on “Search.”
- Then select whichever driver file looks applicable to you from the search results. You can check the “Last Updated” dates to install only the most recent driver.
- Once you select the driver file from the search results, it would redirect you to a page. Click “Download.”
- Now wait for the file to be downloaded.
- Once the download is complete, run the file to install Canon printer drivers in Mesquite, McAllen Texas USA.
- This should open a Printer Driver Installation Wizard. This wizard would automatically install the printer drivers on your computer. However, you must follow the instructions mentioned on the screen of the wizard to complete the process.
- Close the screen once the process ends.
Follow the instructions written in this step-by-step guide to successfully complete the installation of your Canon printer drivers: