Step by Step Procedure to Install HP Laserjet p1108 Printer in Windows 10
HP produces high-end products and gadgets. However, HP is popular to deliver best range of laptops and printers. When you want to have a top-notch quality of printer then you need to purchase HP printer.
Apart from that, do you wish to use HP printer? But don’t know how to set it up or troubleshoot the issues that you are getting on your screen. There might be the possibility that your drivers are outdated and you need to install hp laserjet p1108 printer drivers.
This is why we are here with this piece of post. When you want to solve this type of problem easily then you need to follow this post till the end. Let’s get started.
HP laser jet printer
If we talk about the quality of this printer then it is really good. Not only this, but this printer is really easy to use. However, the speed of the printer is really smooth and good. You can easily install this printer and connect the Google Cloud Print as well.
The printer is supported by these operating systems such as Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Server 2000 32-bit/64-bit, Mac OS x 32-bit/64-bit, Linux 32-bit/64-bit, etc.
Now let’s start with the easy steps to install this printer.
Step by step tutorial to hp laserjet p1108 Printer installation
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to install the HP laserjet printer. Follow all these points carefully:
- Step 1- To get started, you would need to have HP printer drivers.
- Step 2- You need to visit the official website of Dell, HP, Epson, Canon, Brother to download these drivers easily.
- Step 3- Now step ahead and connect your printer to your computer or laptop through a USB cable.
- Step 4- Now double click on the download and install hp laserjet p1108 printer driver.
- Step 5- Now that you are done double clicking and then Click on the Run button.
- Step 6- Now move ahead to Accept installing agreement and then click on Next button.
- Step 7- You will see the software selection wizard get open on your screen, you have to click next button.
- Step 8- You will see the driver starting to install on your computer or laptop.
- Step 9- Next, you will get a prompt to connect your printer to a computer or laptop through USB cable.
- Step 10- Sometimes, when you are done with the printing procedure, the printer will launch a search.
- Step 11- Now you would need to click the Next button.
- Step 12- Now when the processing is done, then move ahead to click on finish button.
Now, the driver for hp laserjet p1108 printer installation process is completed. Now if you are still facing any issues or connectivity problems then you need to follow below mentioned steps.
What to when you still get connectivity problems?
If you are still facing any connectivity issues or printer working problems then you need to reinstall the drivers. If you wish to reinstall the drivers, then you would need to uninstall the old drivers from your computer. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Step 1- Open the device manager by pressing Windows + X keys on your keyboard.
- Step 2- Then go to the drivers section.
- Step 3- Now, choose to uninstall the HP laserjet driver.
- Step 4- To install install hp laserjet p1108 printer again, follow the above mentioned steps.
So, these were the easy and quick step by step tutorial to download and install hp laserjet printer drivers without any hassle.